Samsung Galaxy Note 10 is on the way. If you are the owner of this line of smartphones, then you probably already know about it. Your smartphone is sent a push notification with the promo. Enough to endure such disrespect. It's time to disable ads.
This is auto translated version of this post.
All Samsung Galaxy smartphones has Galaxy Store preinstalled, which you probably don't need. But who's asking?
- Open the Galaxy Store app;
- Click on the settings icon in the upper right corner;
- Select Settings;
- In the Notifications section turn off "setting of receiving promotional materials";
- Now you have to press directly on Notification;
- That will open system settings and you'll be able to disable notifications from there.
Now you won't see any Samsung advertisement your smartphone.