Did you decide to move from Android to iOS or from Google mail to Apple mail? There are a few simple steps to transfer contacts from Google to Apple.
This is autotranslated version of this post.
To transfer contacts from Android to iOS, do the following:
- Go to Google contact management tool. Probably authorization will be needed;
- In the left pane click on Export button:
- In the window that appears you can select a group of contacts or select all contacts. Select "vCard (for Contacts on iOS devices)" and click Export:
- After some time you will receive a contacts.vcf file;
- After that, log in to your iCloud account
- Click on Contacts
- Click on the Settings button and select Import vCard
- Select the vCard file and after some time you will see all the contacts from Google