Monthly collection of apps for macOS from my telegram channel for May 2020. Here you will find a brief description of useful applications for your favorite Apple computer.
This is autotranslated version of this post.
In today's selection:
- Zappy (create screencasts)
- Stacks (alternative to Trello)
- Vanilla (to hide a tray icon)
- MonitorControl (manage settings for multiple monitors)
- Moves (comfortable moving Windows)
- Notion (storage of notes)
Zappy - a utility for creating screenshots and screencasts from Zapier with the ability to add annotations.
Stacks is a convenient and beautiful alternative to Trello for Windows, macOS and Linux.
Vanilla hides icons in the system tray macOS.
MonitorControl will help you to control the brightness and contrast on all monitors simultaneously.
Notion is the app storage knowledge, notes, files, tasks, wikis, and just about anything.